Friday, February 13, 2009

Baby Jonathan Has Arrived

Well, Jennifer is trying to take a quick rest before feeding time, so I thought I would send out a quick update. Jonathan was born on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 12:54pm. He was 8lbs 13oz and 21.5 inches long - it's a good thing we scheduled an early C-Section. [The nurse just wheeled the little stinker in and we're attempting to feed].

Everything has gone well so far. I watched the surgery and was surprised I didn't pass out - I'm not good with blood. Raegan is missing mommy and can't wait for her to get home with the baby. Both Jennifer's parents and mine have been helping out a lot and we are grateful for that. We'll be in here a couple more days and probably head home.

Here are a few pictures. I'll let Jennifer post more later.




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Blake again...I know... I accidentally titled the picture of the room the "postmortem" room instead of the postpartum room. It was late when I uploaded the pics - I'll change it.

Jamie said...

Oh He is adorable. I am so glad everything went well. Let me know if you need anything.

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Oh your family is so beautiful!! I can still remember the good old days of young womens!! Congrats on the Baby he is adorable!!

ShellBell said...

Hey Jen and Blake,

Congratulations! And I must say that Jonathan is the BEST name for a firstborn son EVER!!! :)

Hope everything's going great! I miss you tons.

Michele Matkin