Monday, June 15, 2009

Jonathan's Blessing


Well, I am going to make an attempt at blogging again. I have no idea how you people out there can do it. I barely have enough time to breathe it seems these days (can't even BEGIN to understand how people with many children remain SANE). Jonathan is actually sleeping longer than 30 minutes, I've caught up with grading, and Raegan is eating a snack and watching my least favorite cartoon--Wow Wow Wubzie, so I'm going to give this a shot and see if I have time to finish this post. . .

Jonathan was blessed last fast Sunday, June 7th. Here are a few pictures of our family and of him. Sonja made his blessing outfit. He looked soooooo cute! Blake gave him a beautiful blessing. It was such a wonderful and tender experience to see all of those worthy priesthood holders surrounding my little boy and calling upon the powers of heaven to bless his life. How thankful I am for the privilege it is to be a mother and for the honor of having such an amazing husband who is a perfect father! (I have to say that because he FINALLY put all of our pictures on my computer so I could blog.) Love you, Blakey-po-Blakey.



What a precious, precious smile!


Raegan, Jennifer, Blake and Jonathan


Can you believe his cute outfit?! Thank you, Sonja! It has a little white bow tie that you can't see because he constantly has his hands in his mouth.



OK--so I just had to include these two pictures of my brothers-in-law because I am wanting to embarrass them. :)

Love you Ryan and Tim!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Jennifer, what a great family you have with such cute kids!! I have four kids and lost my sanity years ago! I don't ever blog until the wee hours of the night when everyone else is sleeping! It's after midnight here in North Carolina!

Bagheera (Kathy) said...

I totally understand your dilema. Having the 5 kids run wild so that I can blog... hum.. no.

I do check your blog often. I am glad to see that you are doing well.

Great job on everything!

Papa and Pachie said...

Felicidades! Todos se ven guapisimos y felices. Sorry, but we are also known as Papa and Pachie, (thanks to our grandkids) and we love it!
Saludos, German and Edith