Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bergeson Family Halloween Party

After the Gustafson Family Halloween Extravaganza, we had another party. Boy, do we love to party!

Outside on the swings waiting for a scrumptious dinner of




chili in bread bowls (Basha's makes really good ones, I found out--thanks, Shay)

and of course, our witch's brew--always a hit at Halloween.



I thought the chili was pretty good, if I do say so myself. I seem to be able to have a talent for finding good recipes from talented people--like Sonja. :)


Grandma and Grandpa Bergeson (aka GiGi and Grandma Linda)



Aunt Meagan brought cupcakes to decorate. There were rats, eyeballs, skeletons and other repulsive things to add to the cupcakes. I stayed away. . . This is Dane getting working on his.


Creating masterpieces.


Aunt Meagan and Drew


Cousin Britta


Johnny Boy


Baby Lindsey

No comments: