Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! Am I really 39?

Yes, you are really 39. One more year until you are forty! FORTY. That is two times twenty. Ten times four. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!



Here I am opening one of my presents. My sister, April, is really into emergency preparedness and made me a notebook with everything I could possibly need to do (and take with us) if we needed to evacuate the house and use our 72 hour kits. It is an AWESOME notebook.



Another use for gift bags. . .


I had plenty of help opening the gifts. . .


And everyone LOVED singing happy birthday,

and spitting on the cinnamon rolls.

I decided to have cinnamon rolls instead of birthday cake. And now I have a big behind as another birthday gift. (My mom sent me home with another tray this size and it was gone in a few days--and Blake didn't eat many. . . Happy Birthday to me!) Birthdays are not my favorite days, so I'm glad it's over, and I don't have to have one for another year. Next year I'm going to drown my sorrows in a big birthday bash. So, mark your calendars--Saturday, November 7th, I turn 40. Big party--hopefully at my parents'. . . :) Please?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well no wonder you're so miserable pregnant. We really were meant to do this baby stuff like 15 years ago! I loved seeing you tonight... I'll be glad to be checking in on you...