Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Creating Life

Well, some of you may have heard the news. Yep, Jennifer is pregnant! We are excited and at the same time a little skittish. We welcome new little munchkins in the home but it is always a big adjustment and a lot of preparation. Raegan is ready for a "baby sister".



Of course, now she is saying "baby brother", so maybe she knows something we don't.

Anyway, I thought I'd post a picture of what a baby looks like when it is six weeks along. Also, I wanted to show my support for Jennifer and all that she will be going through for the next nine months by creating something myself. There is a new video game called Spore - where you can create a single cell which eventually turns into a creature, civilization, world, and galaxy. So, here is my one-hour old spore -> creature. You said it, these things grow fast. It will probably share Raegan's room.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Someone has too much time on his hands. Shouldn't you be studying?

Jennifer said...

I am studying. I just like to take an unorthodox approach to learning. It's called procrastination.