Monday, June 16, 2008

Bergy Blogg First Exciting Multi-Post 1001

Okay, Jennifer is having a rough time deciding what to write for our first blog so I'm just going to post something.

I thought I would just post something like, "this is our first blog" but I'll throw a picture in the mix to make things more interesting.

Where do I begin? Let us go back to 2004... to Jennifer and my first date... alright, I won't go back that far - I'd be typing way too long.

Here is a picture of our little family during Christmas 2007.

We were at the train park and Raegan had so much fun.





Here is another picture of the little stinker watching TV and eating her oatmeal "eekehmeeuhl" (Raegan's pronunciation).




Notice the blueberry marks on the light switches to her right.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Nice blog! We should link our blogs together and I should post more often to mine...

Debi said...

She's so cute and I understand the messy light switches. I've spent lots of time cleaning light switches, dorr nobs, etc...