Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Stister

My turn--
Why do I let my husband have access to this thing after he has spent hours working and studying?!
First of all, let it be known Raegan wanted a baby stister, not a baby sister. Apparently she knew about the "spore" all along.
I am so excited to be able to have another child running around the house but am filled with trepidation as I face the possibility of being so sick again. I am feeling great so far but still have oh, so far to go. I am praying for a miracle!
Blake has been wonderful so far--he gets up with Raegan at night now and combs my hair every single night. What a perfect husband! They don't get any better than him.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Nice spore. The game sounds fun. I wish I could play video games...

Mark said...

Also, CONGRATS ON BEING PREGNANT!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Mark. Actually, I don't actually have time to play right now. I just screen captured that image from the EA games website. hahah

Debi said...

Im excited for you guys! You are great parents, and your children are lucky to have you!

Julie said...

Yay for the baby stister!! Or brother... we can't wait for another cute bergy around here! Ü