Wednesday, December 24, 2008

update on Jen's health

More insomnia tonight, so I thought I would post.

I went to the dr. on Tuesday. He told me they actually did get enough information from the ct scan to determine there were no large blood clots, and that there was a miniscule chance I had any small ones. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He told me just what I thought he was going to tell me--to just take it easy. Now that Christmas is here (Merry Christmas to everyone), that is going to be much easier to do. :)

Thanks for your prayers, everyone. I believe in the power of prayer! I have been taking it easier, and it is helping. My "no stress" campaign is underway. . .

2 comments:

Heather Bower said...

Glad all is good, put up your feet and rest. :)

Susan said...

I hope all continues to be well and that you had a great Christmas!