Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Foto Fiasco

OK so we tried to do it on our own--big mistake. Next year we'll need to get a professional, but this year our time was limited (10 days to finals). Of course Raegan woke up at 5:45 that morning and would not take a nap. Her hair looked PERFECT (thank you Jackie for the do and the headband) but her attitude was much less than perfect. After taking about ten vertical pictures I realized that last year my options were also limited because the card choices I liked were not vertical ones. But Raegan was all "pictured" out, and it was like pulling teeth to get the one we got. Actually I wanted to pull my teeth out (ok, her teeth) when it was all over. I got to thinking, "Is all of this effort and stress really worth it? When did we adopt this tradition? We never sent Christmas photos when I was little. My dad always wrote a hilarious poem that summed up our year." Maybe I ought to do that. . .

This is the one we are going to use. I thought it turned out ok in spite of everything.




3 comments:

The Posti Family said...

I LOVE her hair ... it looks so cute that way.

Heather Bower said...

Those are way cute. They turned out adorable, you could never tell she was being not so fun. Do you love kidos on picture day. :) Gunther even looks good. :) He, he, he...

Julie said...

SOOOO cute! You guys all look awesome. You're a babe and I could eat Raegan!